joi, 6 iunie 2013

I have two exams today man this is bullshit

I have two exams today man this is bullshit

HIATUS: confusedtree: confusedtree: confusedtree: confusedtree: Stop what...

HIATUS: confusedtree: confusedtree: confusedtree: confusedtree: Stop what...:

confusedtree:

confusedtree:

confusedtree:

confusedtree:

Stop what you're doing and read this. For every note this post gets, a bee will burrow into my skin and become one with my mind and body. With your help I will transform into a being (a beeing) of unadulterated fuzzy black and yellow unity, an unstoppable and horrifying force of nauseating hivemind efficiency and then I will know true peace. Please help me achieve my dreams

Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ [laughing] ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

dad-buscemi replied to your post: calzonelover replied to your post… haw haw boobs i know...

dad-buscemi replied to your post: calzonelover replied to your post…

haw haw boobs

i know someone who calls them titty crumpets

awful

calzonelover replied to your post: calzonelover replied to your post… disgusting  agreed

calzonelover replied to your post: calzonelover replied to your post…

disgusting

 agreed

selling 50% of my clothes to pay to visit everyone  i’ll come visit you but i’ll look...

selling 50% of my clothes to pay to visit everyone 

i’ll come visit you but i’ll look like shit and wear the same 2 outfits

calzonelover replied to your post: cricketmenace replied to your pos… chest missiles milk...

calzonelover replied to your post: cricketmenace replied to your pos…

chest missiles

milk cannons

cricketmenace replied to your post: i've just been giggling about the… lady bumps baps

cricketmenace replied to your post: i've just been giggling about the…

lady bumps

baps

i’ve just been giggling about the word boobies to myself for over a minute how am i nearly 18

i’ve just been giggling about the word boobies to myself for over a minute

how am i nearly 18

japanesebonustrack replied to your post: specsavers replied to your post: … ?...

japanesebonustrack replied to your post: specsavers replied to your post: …

? en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ch…

i meant it like boobie :(

specsavers replied to your post: my puppy just bit me in the cheb i'm so mad i'm… ...

cheb

yep

cheb

my puppy just bit me in the cheb i’m so mad i’m not yr mum lil pup keep your nibblers...

my puppy just bit me in the cheb i’m so mad

i’m not yr mum lil pup keep your nibblers away from these teats

Photo





















im HUNGRY

im HUNGRY

Photo



i meant sell them online

oh man no way that would probably be the most obnoxious thing i could ever do nah i don't think so buddy 

pughs replied to your post: the actual bitrude experience: me, sitting on your… i think...

i think i'm a bitrude impersonator do you think people will pay me for this

i will pay you to be me whilst i have naps and we can swap

round the clock blogging

ibnuprofen: bitrude: iben did i just hear you say you hate anthony kiedis :( :( :( ok ok ok ok...

ibnuprofen:

bitrude:

iben did i just hear you say you hate anthony kiedis

:(

:(

:(

ok ok ok ok there's an explanation. i love LOVE rhcp and listened to them since i was little and they were always my favorite band including kiedis. then when stadium arcadium came along i was so disappointed in that album and started to think that he was slightly obnoxious. then i read his autobiography 'scar tissue', and i found it so crazily unsympathetic and egocentric, and since then that man can do no right in my eyes. john frusciante on the other hand is everything. EVERYTHING

ok ok ok i’ll let you off

frufru is an angel i agree

the actual bitrude experience: me, sitting on your floor drinking diet coke/wine snorting at dogs on...

the actual bitrude experience: me, sitting on your floor drinking diet coke/wine snorting at dogs on the internet 

i'd buy one of those shirts, just make it available to the states

nah bae i'm too poor to go to the us the bitrude experience can't go there

iben did i just hear you say you hate anthony kiedis :( :( :(

iben did i just hear you say you hate anthony kiedis

:(

:(

:(

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu