miercuri, 5 iunie 2013

horse masks

marijweiner: We're way too comfortable with each other (Taken...



marijweiner:

We're way too comfortable with each other (Taken with GifBoom)

Photo





ibleedskittles: So my horse mask finally came in the mail...



ibleedskittles:

So my horse mask finally came in the mail today.
Of course my dog was completely scared of it.
Needless to say, I HAD to put it on her.
She hates me now, and refuses to look at me.

maximumin10sity: I don't even know what to say about my...



maximumin10sity:

I don't even know what to say about my shenanigans lately.

lobotomaniacal: So. Yeah.



lobotomaniacal:

So. Yeah.

0beykarina: I'm so happy



0beykarina:

I'm so happy

violence-is-silence: No one can be as sugoi as me



violence-is-silence:

No one can be as sugoi as me

sebastiankk: shy horse



sebastiankk:

shy horse

Photo



wet-sand-blue-skies: sup



wet-sand-blue-skies:

sup

practically-imperfect: i dropped my chocolate bar at lunch



practically-imperfect:

i dropped my chocolate bar at lunch

likefireandice: MY DAY WAS JUST MADE. DO YOU SEE THIS SHIT This guy in a horse mask was just on the...

likefireandice:

MY DAY WAS JUST MADE. DO YOU SEE THIS SHITimage

This guy in a horse mask was just on the bus with me and he sat down RIGHT NEXT TO ME
and this guy on the other side of him asked him a question and horseman said, "Neigh"

AND I COULD NOT STOP LAUGHING.

ponticat: 50 Shades of Neigh



ponticat:

50 Shades of Neigh

nickofthelivingdead: Yeah.



nickofthelivingdead:

Yeah.

batsuitnipples: All in all I deem wearing the horse mask on my...





batsuitnipples:

All in all I deem wearing the horse mask on my birthday a success.

count-me-out-buttface: In which my friend naps. on a choir room...



count-me-out-buttface:

In which my friend naps. on a choir room floor. With a horse mask. 

stinasloth: Again..I should not be allowed to drink :]]



stinasloth:

Again..I should not be allowed to drink :]]

the-rabbit-of-certain-doom: Swaggie



the-rabbit-of-certain-doom:

Swaggie

releasethekracker: So this happened at school a while ago, and...



releasethekracker:

So this happened at school a while ago, and I forgot to post it.

thewd40tour: More Coachella (hey I was there as a photographer...



















thewd40tour:

More Coachella (hey I was there as a photographer so I was bound to take a few hundred shots, promise I won't upload them all).

Copyright Katie Fairservice. Feel free to reblog but don't edit or claim as your own. Thanks.

Full gallery on FasterLouder: http://www.fasterlouder.com.au/gallery/snapshot/29798/Coachella-2013#1

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu